Not sure what holiday gift ideas to buy this year? The holiday season is fast approaching, and gift-giving is at the front of everyone’s mind. What if you ask your loved ones what they need or what they want? You may think this is too direct and will make them feel uncomfortable, but those who love you will appreciate your concern for their wishes. However, putting them under pressure might have an opposite effect, so don’t push the idea forward by being too straightforward about it. Be subtle with these holiday gift ideas. Take note of clues thrown in conversations or even body language. This way you avoid buying holiday gifts that are not suitable. I am sharing with you some of the best holiday gift ideas to buy under $100.
It may be easier for you to shop for your family as they’ll usually drop hints about what holiday gifts they need or want. You can start by asking them if they have a holiday list of what they wish to receive this holiday season. If not, observe what they like, need, or have been holding off from buying—giving someone a gift that they need or want is deeply appreciated.
Try thinking outside the box for friends’ holiday gift ideas; go for fun and unique items. Nobody knows your friends better than you do. What is that one thing that your friend is always talking about or could use? These items don’t have to break the bank. After all, it is the thought that matters. These gifts could be an Airpod case, phone holder, or a 2023 planner or journal.
Let’s face it; holiday gifts don’t have to cost a lot of money, but they have to be unique in some way! Here are some of the best holiday gift ideas to buy under $100 that your family and friends will love:
2) Holiday socks – holiday-themed socks are a holiday gift tradition that is fun and valuable. If you want to choose holiday gifts that your friends and family will use every day, holiday socks are a great choice! You can find some holiday sock gift sets on Amazon as well.
3) Gift cards – Don’t worry about holiday gift ideas. Buy those you love some holiday gift cards from their favorite stores or restaurants. They can enjoy happy hour or a movie with a friend. No muss, no fuss!
4) Personalized holiday jewelry – Do you have an aunt who loves charms? A sister who loves hearts? Personalized necklaces, earrings, or bracelets to make holiday presents that are sentimental, meaningful holiday gifts.
5) Handmade holiday ornaments – For holiday gift ideas under $100, consider getting someone you love holiday ornaments that are personalized with photos of friends and family. It can be a sentimental holiday gift for anyone near and dear to your heart.
6) Ice-cream makers – Ice cream makers aren’t just holiday gifts. They’re holiday party necessities! Everyone loves ice cream during the holidays, so why not give everyone an excuse to have more holiday fun? They’ll thank you every time they make their own ice cream this season!
8) Hand-painted holiday mugs – One-holiday gift idea under $100 that you can give anyone is holiday mugs or holiday coffee cups. You can find some unique holiday gifts for your friends and family on Etsy at prices ranging from $30-$40 including this letter necklace.
9) Holiday scented candles – These holiday-scented candles are available in holiday decorations. They’re great for your home and make one of the best holiday gift ideas under $100 for friends!
This holiday season, get these holiday gift ideas into action to find something that will become part of the holiday tradition in years to come. Happy Holidays!